Monday, February 19, 2007

HornTones

HornTonesIt's like someone's been reading my dream journal.

Thanks to the recently unveiled Horntones, you can now blast any song or sound out of your car's horn. The device is wired directly to your car's horn, and the interface connects via USB cable to your home computer. From there, you can preset several songs in the event of any driving situation.
  • Did someone graciously let you cut in front of them? Play "Driving In My Car" from Tah Greggy.
  • Someone riding your bumper? A little "Get Back" from Ludacris ought to send the right message.
  • Get cut off? Well, I'll let you figure out which obscenity-laden song would be best.
The device prices at $150, plus installation fees, when it lands in April.

My verdict: Awesome. Ridiculous, but awesome.
Note: Wes does not actually own a dream journal.

2 comments:

J. Oosting said...

"Get out of my dreams, get into my car." Women would love my '95 Corolla if I bought one of these!

J. Oosting said...

If only they made a model for mopeds!